Secular Humouresque Secular Humouresque is offline

Default Total request for non-ethanol "marine" fuel

On 10/9/10 12:23 PM, A.Boater wrote:
On 9-Oct-2010, Secular wrote:

I've seen nothing to indicate you are someone who goes boating.

That is a fair comment, but the answer is, "No, and you probably won't."

I do share my boating life in moderated venues, where the nut cases are
either controlled or excluded. However, with all of the nuts, trolls,
lunatic trolls, stalkers and other mental defectives at rec.boats that post
names, addresses, phone numbers, maps of residences, make violent threats,
and otherwise flaunt cyber stalking laws, I'm just not going to expose
myself and my family to that risk.

So, I will withhold information that might reveal my identity.

This really isn't a boating discussion newsgroup, what with "all of the
nuts, trolls, lunatic trolls, stalkers and other mental defectives at
rec.boats that post names, addresses, phone numbers, maps of residences,
make violent threats, and otherwise flaunt cyber stalking laws..."

That's why *no* details of our new boat will be posted here.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals