Jack[_3_] Jack[_3_] is offline

Default Health Care Enrollment - Looks good

On Oct 8, 10:30*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:52:33 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

I can see that you're a hypocrite, since you haven't engaged those on the
right with such pronouncements.

Frankly I don't think you know me well enough to call me a hypocrite.
The world is not black and white, left and right, just a lot of shades
of gray in between. *Reasonable people can agree to disagree.

And there's nothing to disagree on. I stated the facts based on a
real-world situation, and we've heard that this is being repeated
across the coutry with small companies everywhere.

The facts just make certain people uncomfortable. Too bad.