Tim Tim is offline

Default Total request for non-ethanol "marine" fuel

On Oct 9, 8:05*am, Harry® wrote:
"Tim" wrote in ...
http://mywebtimes.com/archives/ottaw....php?id=415267

i wish more stations offered non-blended fuel. If there was easier
access for pure fossil fuel, I probably would have second thoughts
about converting my pontoon over to a 4 cycle and ditching the v-4
Johnson.

Unblended gas is available here at a 35 cent premium. I tried a tankfull in my car and my gas mileage went down, not up. Apparently the computer couldn't adapt.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a PC or a MAC, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a PC or a MAC, it's from an ID

The magnificent Boatless Harry

Yes, and that's probably right. the cheap stuff works better in the
computerized cars , but chain saws and other 2 cycle engines seem to
last longer with the straight fossile fuel. Or at least thats my
opinion.