Harry® Harry® is offline

Default Total request for non-ethanol "marine" fuel

"Tim" wrote in message ...
http://mywebtimes.com/archives/ottaw....php?id=415267

i wish more stations offered non-blended fuel. If there was easier
access for pure fossil fuel, I probably would have second thoughts
about converting my pontoon over to a 4 cycle and ditching the v-4
Johnson.

Unblended gas is available here at a 35 cent premium. I tried a tankfull in my car and my gas mileage went down, not up. Apparently the computer couldn't adapt.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a PC or a MAC, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a PC or a MAC, it's from an ID

The magnificent Boatless Harry