nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Health Care Enrollment - Looks good

"Jack" wrote in message
On Oct 7, 7:34 pm, Jim wrote:
Just did a once-over on the docs for 2011 enrollment that came in the
mail, and a provider lookup.
Looks like my premiums are about the same as for 2010.

Looks like "Obamacare" caused my employer (large multi-national) to
squeeze out the HMO and probably keep the PPO price in check.
Figures, since they're paying 50% and have negotiating clout.

Jim - hehe.

Count yourself as very lucky. Those of us that work at much smaller
companies saw increases in the 150 - 200% range. Efforts to reel that
in included concessions like doubling of deductibles and max out-of-
pockets amounts that range in the $2000-3000 ballpark.

Obamacare is VERY expensive for the majority of Americans.

Jack - not laughing

Count yourself as stupid.