YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default Hippity-Hop to Snottys House......

"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 00:40:28 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 19:51:20 -0400, LG wrote:

jps wrote:
On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 19:27:04 -0400, Secular Humoresque
wrote:

On 10/5/10 7:25 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Oct 5, 7:01 pm, wrote:

You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yeah, it might be nice to have a warrant out for him in the US too.
have a State Procecutor who is in a hard election right now, wonder
how he will treat this? Thanks..

He probably has a file on you.

Which he'll reference before he considers action against anyone the
Freak has identified.

It's probably too soon to have a judgment against him for the
delinquent hospital bill so at least the prosecutor won't have to
wince as hard when he realizes our little boatbuilder is a drag on the
taxpaying citizens of his good state.

Do you talk out of your ass in public or just here?

My ass is what I use to blow kisses in your face.

That only excites him ............. we need to find a way to get rid of
him.

You'd have to lure him away to a fast food newsgroup so he can opine
on the many delicious attributes of Burger King fare.

Yes, he sure does seem full of crap..... the fast food kind and that of his
own making. ;-)