Paul Schilter

Default New Jersey refueling question......

Joe,
You might be interested in a gas caddy. Page 500 in current Boat US
catalog. They have a 11 gallon model for $130 and 28 gallon model for $300.
I have a buddy that has one but he lives on a canal.
Paul

"Jodon2" wrote in message
I'm sorry for being off topic but I cant seem to get an answer to my

question.
Hoping other boaters will help. I just bought a boat and it is in a

municipal
area with slips, not a marina. Can I refuel the boat out of 5 gal approved
cans? I hate paying $1.99 a gal at a marina. What is the law if any.

Thanks,
Joe. Sorry for being off topic.