jps jps is offline

Default Hippity-Hop to Snottys House......

On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 19:51:20 -0400, LG wrote:

jps wrote:
On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 19:27:04 -0400, Secular Humoresque
wrote:

On 10/5/10 7:25 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Oct 5, 7:01 pm, wrote:

You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yeah, it might be nice to have a warrant out for him in the US too. I
have a State Procecutor who is in a hard election right now, wonder
how he will treat this? Thanks..

He probably has a file on you.

Which he'll reference before he considers action against anyone the
Freak has identified.

It's probably too soon to have a judgment against him for the
delinquent hospital bill so at least the prosecutor won't have to
wince as hard when he realizes our little boatbuilder is a drag on the
taxpaying citizens of his good state.

Do you talk out of your ass in public or just here?

My ass is what I use to blow kisses in your face.