Jim Jim is offline

Default George W. Bush's accomplishments

nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message

This was still all about Israel. If we didn't take out Saddam, Israel
was going to try to and we would have been drawn is as Israel's ally
when the war escalated, a far worse position than just being the
cowboys with bad intel.

This has little to do with Israel, even though that's a convenient
forgetting of the facts.

You are the one forgetting the "facts."
Here's a fair rendering of Israel's influence on the Iraq war, written
before it started by former CIA policy analysts:
http://www.counterpunch.org/christison1213.html

It will explain to you how the Jewish Zionists and the "end of days"
Christian Zionists came together happily in the Bush administration.
Might be too much for your attention span though.
BTW, Zionism is all about Israel.

You remind me of the lower to middle class Teabaggers who support
Republicans, manipulated into thinking that party has their interests
at heart.
All part of winger knee jerk psychology.

Unfortunately our Afghan war has still put is in the position of being
at war with Islam.

Only in the eyes of the radicals. Unfortunately, they're very good at
spreading that lie. Look at the hatred people in _this_ country have
toward Muslims.

All part of Zionism of any stripe.
Maybe with the departure of Wall Street multi-millionaire Rahm Emanuel
(middle name Israel, former Israeli Defense Forces worker, son of an
Irgun terrorist, Israeli citizen, etc) from the Obama administration,
the Arabs will get a fair shake.
Uh-oh.
Looks like I'm an anti-Semite.
Funny. I see that Rick Sanchez got canned from CNN for saying his
Jewish bosses and Jon Stewart are hardly "oppressed minorities."
He only spoke the truth, and that got him fired.
Maybe he really got fired because he's an asshole who thinks because his
name is Sanchez he is automatically "oppressed," but who knows?

Jim - If ignorance works for you, go for it.