nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default George W. Bush's accomplishments

wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:07:12 GMT, "A.Boater"
wrote:

How many days since "Mission Acomplished?"

http://bonstemps.com/Zombiebirdhouse...complished.jpg

That was another missed opportunity to get the **** out of there.

Olbermann is probably still keeping the exact count since that event
but we are over 19 years and on the 4th president since we should have
come home from Iraq. When we finally do the result will be the same.

The only time we had troops on the ground in Iraq was during Bush I, unless
you count Rumsfeld, et. al., giving him a gold phone. He was a threat to the
region and Bush I wisely stopped before he got to Baghdad. Bush II wasn't as
smart as his father, clearly.