nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default George W. Bush's accomplishments

wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 00:50:50 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:38:51 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

In all fairness....

Yeah right, a partisan rant is fair I guess.

BTW history may say the Iraq war deposed one of the worst dictators of
the 20th century and Afghanistan accomplished nothing ... at about the
same price.

The Iraq war was started not because of some ugly dictator. It was started
because of the neocon wetdream vision of transforming the middle east into
laissez-faire capitalism.

Iraq all about Israel, as the upcoming Iran war will be.

Nope. The Jews didn't do it this time. It was the right-wing Christians.

Afg was and is a useless war. There is nothing to win there.

Nope. The Taliban supported and protected bin laden. There was and possibly
still is something to stablize.

The Afg. war WOULD have accomplished more than it has if Bush had actually
finished the job. He was the worst failure in US history.

Here. I posted it again for you.

Repeating a rant does not make it any more true.
I am sure I can go to some GOP site and get a list that polished GWs
turd like the list you posted about Clinton but I bet history puts
them all in the same category.
They will be presidents with no nation changing accomplishments and
each have one interesting anecdote. Bush will be remembere\d for Bush
v Gore and Clinton will be remembered as being the second president to
be impeached, with the blow jobs being the snicker factor that makes
it memorable.