Harry® Harry® is offline

Default George W. Bush's accomplishments

"Secular Humoresque" wrote in message ...
On 10/7/10 1:48 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:38:51 -0700,
wrote:

In all fairness....

Yeah right, a partisan rant is fair I guess.

BTW history may say the Iraq war deposed one of the worst dictators of
the 20th century and Afghanistan accomplished nothing ... at about the
same price.

Nothing was accomplished in Iraq, either, except to make it easier for
Iran to dominate that part of the world. As for the "rant" about Bush,
it is important to remember how badly he ****ed this country and the
rest of the world. His screw-ups brought us to where we are today.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals

Short term memory is the first to go in Krause's terrible disease. Nothing outscores the ****ing we are taking short term at the hands of the democratic powers that be. I guess Krause will continue to rant on about GWB as this is all he has left of his memory. God speed and RIP Harry N Krause.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a PC or a MAC, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a PC or a MAC, it's from an ID