Secular Humoresque Secular Humoresque is offline

Default George W. Bush's accomplishments

On 10/7/10 1:48 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:38:51 -0700,
wrote:

In all fairness....

Yeah right, a partisan rant is fair I guess.

BTW history may say the Iraq war deposed one of the worst dictators of
the 20th century and Afghanistan accomplished nothing ... at about the
same price.

Nothing was accomplished in Iraq, either, except to make it easier for
Iran to dominate that part of the world. As for the "rant" about Bush,
it is important to remember how badly he ****ed this country and the
rest of the world. His screw-ups brought us to where we are today.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals