Gunner

Default Failure to find banned Iraqi arms delays inspectors' report: press

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:11:03 GMT, "Mark Browne"
wrote:

They said they destroyed them, and so far, it seems to be the truth. You do
seem to think a lot of your opinion about how clueless the inspectors are.
Perhaps you wish to go over to the middle east and show these stupid
inspectors how to search of the "missing" WMDs. I have a shovel, if you
want to go over and dig up the missing weapons I would be happy to borrow it
to you. Until then, the preponderance of evidence is that the weapons are
destroyed.

Ah..Mark..there is no evidence, other than a claim by Saddam, that
they were destroyed. A paper trail. Period. And the paper trail itself
had serious holes in it, given a number of WMD that simply did not
appear in the claim, that the UN had indeed verified the Iraqis had in
their arsenal.

Gunner
"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke