Bob Bob is offline

Default Computers aboard, again (was) September Surprises...

I'm not sure what's difficult to understand. *You proposed I buy two
toughbooks to solve a HD problem, then compounded your error by suggesting I
take the HD........

Your problme is THAT you have a HD problem!

Buy a computer designed and built robustly and you dont have those
problems. ANd when you do...... flip flop swap and youre plugged in
and running again in 20 seconds. Maybe Lydia wouldnt have scuttled
your boat whil you were sleeping on watch.... oh ya she was too so I
guess a functing chart ploter would serve no purpose.

Shortcomings for what I want to do with the computer at my nav station. *I
have a 20" LCD display at my nav. Try that on a toughbook.

Jesus H Christ Skip twenty inches ! ! ! Why the **** doint ya jsut
get a 36 inch wide screen plasma while youre at it.
Your gear choice is absolutly unbelievable !

You need some major brain adjustment Skip. Your reality syncros are
misaligned.

I would be willing to consult you back to reality. I work cheep: $180/
hour with a 2 hour minimum. Two hours will save you $1000s and 10,000s
of saved life hours in the next two years .

This one is free................. your technology quest will not keep
you safe.

Bob