Default ISO Pace-Edwards Mast Steps

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
Thanks, Wilbur and Bruce,

Folding steps have the great disadvantage of the possibility of a foot
sliding off it.

Yes, my feet are bigger than most - 14s - and the P-E steps are wider and
fatter (front to back) than any other I've seen. Literally no other step
I've seen has the footprint these do.

snip

Oh, good grief! Please get your head out of your ass, Skippy.

Rule number one = "First she's a sailboat."

Only an idiot *******izes the function of a sailboat by installing mast
steps that interfere with the halyards, whistle in the wind, and foul the
air flowing across the sail. A halyard fouled in ill-designed mast steps
can cause even greater problems like torn sails, broach and out of control
and grounded vessel or even collision, etc.

Only a fool caters to his big feet first, his fear of his big feet slipping
second and to the safety and proper function of his vessel last.

Good Lord but you are dense. Get your priorities straight.

Wilbur Hubbard