I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default Hippity-Hop to Snottys House......

In article 01fafa2d-5126-434f-a77f-
,
says...

On Oct 5, 7:01*pm, "A.Boater" wrote:
You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yes, I am putting together several direct and indirect threats in a
file. I am sending it to the local police down in Essex/Centerbrook so
my tenants have some warning. I am sending a copy to DHS and Customs
and Enforcement.. It is a shame he had to be such a crybaby when
someone fought back, but it's what it is. Also what he has done as to
the Homosexual community.

Ooops hit the send button too soon. What he has said about homosexuals
is considered a "hate crime" in Canada, and is a felony.

Either way, it's gone on long enough, I will send off the docs and let
the authorities can decide if they need to have a talk. From what the
CEA official I spoke with today noted, he certainly won't be welcome
this side of the border anymore...

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little