Larry W4CSC

Default Gasoline pumped to diesel tank.....

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:12:51 -0800, "Steve" wrote:

If your still not sure, then pour a little out into an open pie tin and toss
a match in to it. If it flashes right up, then it's most likely it has gas
in it.. The straight diesel will just burn like kerosene (may even put the
match out).

Is now a good time to mention that gas mixed with fuel oil is one of
the most explosive mixtures this side of dynamite or fuel oil and
fertilizer?

Sorry you destroyed your engine. I always found the pumps clearly
marked.

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....