basskisser

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Just because you're too stupid to understand english doesn't mean I'm a
liar. Are you really that moronic to understand that someone can be
guilt of neglect and more than just neglect at the same time? You said
you could show somewhere that I said I was NOT guilty of neglect. You
haven't done that yet. All you've done is to show where I said I was
indeed guilty of neglect and more than neglect. So you still owe me an
apology.

Steve

You are just too ****ing stupid to be shown ANYTHING. You said "it was
more than neglect." Now, are you really so dumb that you think
"neglect" and "more than neglect" mean the same thing?