Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Computers aboard, again (was) September Surprises...

On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 12:07:13 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

My vendor sells from his home business, not from a boat, and it definitely
is working for a living for him - which seems to have been productive, as he
recently moved from Birmingham to the beach in FL.

I can personally attest to the fact that Skip's PC vendor/builder
provides absolutely first class products and support. He has great
WiFi solutions also.

http://www.islandtimepc.com/

Just a *very* satisfied customer.

That said, the Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 is a darned good boat
computer also.