Harry® Harry® is offline

Default For my next construction project...

"Secular Humoresque" wrote in message m...
On 10/1/10 2:45 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:55:54 -0400,
wrote:

It's the product of choice if you aren't concerned by the lack of appearance of real wood. It wood look good with your new French door.

We just got a proposal to replace our remaining wood dock and they are
selling us a brown, wood look trex type product. It is "redwood"
color. There is also a tan "natural pine" color.

There are several trex colors. I like the "saddle" color. The ID
spoofing "Harry" likes to knock the projects/possessions of others but
of course he never brings up his, or photos of his.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals

I'm not knocking your project. I'm not knocking Trex. It's just that it looks out of place at some quality homes. Some people appreciate the look of nice wood. Unfortunately it requires maintenance; something a lazy slug like you wouldn't be willing to do.
I believe the only possession of yours that I knocked was your boat and how you outfitted it. The boat is a slab sided beast, much like the Bayliner of Skip's you belittled. The steering station is horrible, but maybe that wasn't your doing. That arrangement belongs on a bus, not a boat. The surrey top? Well that's just silly looking. Did you put the pom poms on it? Why in the world do you have such a deep cutout on the transom? I would have thought you could have opted for an engine with a longer leg instead. And then the name of the boat, That's so queer.
Had it been someone else's boat, I would have held my comments back.

Cheers,
Harry
"The 'C' students run the world."