Secular Humoresque Secular Humoresque is offline

Default For my next construction project...

On 10/1/10 2:45 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:55:54 -0400,
wrote:

It's the product of choice if you aren't concerned by the lack of appearance of real wood. It wood look good with your new French door.

We just got a proposal to replace our remaining wood dock and they are
selling us a brown, wood look trex type product. It is "redwood"
color. There is also a tan "natural pine" color.

There are several trex colors. I like the "saddle" color. The ID
spoofing "Harry" likes to knock the projects/possessions of others but
of course he never brings up his, or photos of his.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals