Argonauta

Default I've got water in my engine oil....

Another source of possible sea water intrusion is through the seawater
injection into the exhaust. Many engines are below the waterline and
require a vented loop ABOVE the waterline to prevent water entering the
engine through the exhaust. Since your engine is newly rebuilt, the
plumbing might have been moved when it was reinstalled.

Hey,
Some seawater is in my newly re-built MDIIB diesel (volvo), what do I do?
I changed the oil five times and the filter twice. Runs great otherwise.