Secular Humourist Secular Humourist is offline

Default An Oldie but Goldie

On 9/26/10 5:53 PM, A.Boater wrote:
On 26-Sep-2010, wrote:

Krause usd topost up to 100 posts a day. We have effectively shut him
down.

Yeah, right.

OK, for the sake of argument, let's just say you are 100% right.

Was it worth running away 99.9% of the other posters that wanted to talk
boating? What have you really accomplished with your selfish posting, other
than ruining what was once one of the most active newsgroups on usenet?
Congratulations, dip ****.

Wait, wait...the dweeb thinks he and his buddies have shut me down?
What they've shut down, for the most part, is rec.boats, and turned what
is left of it into a playground for the mentally deficient, like,
oh...little man tosk. I post less because there are far fewer
interesting posters here.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals