Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD[_2_] Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD[_2_] is offline

Default Wouldn't you think

On 9/25/10 8:06 PM, Jim wrote:
On 9/25/2010 5:29 PM, Harry ? wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/25/2010 2:47 PM, Harry ? wrote:
With all the political geniuses posting here, one of them could come
up with his own material instead of cut and pasting or linking to
someone else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be brain
dead when it comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good show for us.

One might think you and your buddies would come up with your own
handles, instead of using ones that "belong" to someone else.

I chose the name Harry in honor of one of our great presidents. I'm
sure he wouldn't mind. Now if you have nothing further, GFY.

As has been pointed out previously, since you are posting with someone
else's posting ID, you are a liar and everything you post should be
considered just another lie.

Who has ever used the "posting ID" of "Harry ?". I did a check Google
and no one has ever used the "posting ID" of "Harry ?". Since this is
wrong, and you know it, you are obviously a liar. Based upon your long
history of manic episodes and outrageous rants, followed by mousy
depressive periods, that even embarrassed your son, it would appear you
suffer from Bi-Polar Disorder. If you are seeing a doctor, it is time
to adjust my meds. If you are not seeing a doctor, let me know and I
can recommend some in the Avon Lakes area.

While I don't know of anyone who has used the posting ID "Harry ?", I do
know of many people who have used the posting ID of "Jim", so it appears
that you are a Manic Depressive Compulsive Liar. Now that is only my
professional opinion, but then again, I do have 3 doctor degrees.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
Harry's Landlord