Secular Humourist Secular Humourist is offline

Default The sort of morons...

On 9/25/10 8:41 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articleEKKdnes3U9tkDwPRnZ2dnUVZ_sKdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

She does believe that masturbation is adultery and that if a guy masturbates
he won't need women.

No wonder that she is unmarried and childless at 41. That's what I would
call selfish, but I really do believe she is doing some lucky guy a great
favour.

Yeah, and the ignorant Pelosi believes that taking any money produced by
working Americans and given to jobless Americans is good... Rather have
the prude...plonk again Harry...

You are a jobless American. Of course, had you worked a real job anytime
in the recent past, you might have qualified for unemployment...

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals