Harry ? Harry   ? is offline

Default Wouldn't you think

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message ...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
With all the political geniuses posting here, one of them could come up
with his own material instead of cut and pasting or linking to someone
else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be brain dead when it
comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good show for us.

You mean like your astute observations? Oh wait....

Your snide one liners are getting really old. See what I

Too bad for you!!

snip long list of thing I might have typed

So, basically, you're a disingenuous asshole.

You mean that with all your heart, don't you. Poor baby. Have a cookie.
Tell me. Do you deserve better treatment than you receive here? Be honest now.