mmc mmc is offline

Default battery charger out

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:20:33 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

found both gel cell batteries discharged...no sign of life from the
charger...looks like time to replace...any suggestions besides
disconnecting AC when i put a new one in?

Never mind! we got here late, machine space was dark...didn't notice
AC power to charger had been disconnected....

Bet that was a nice surprise$$!
I got a piece of very good advice from the place I bought my last charger,
don't mount it in the engine room over the battery boxes. Heat and caustic
fumes are not good for electronics.
Exactly where the old one was mounted!