Colonel Kurtz Colonel Kurtz is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

On 22-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

I pay for advertising, there's no such thing as "free." Just keep
dragging
it home.

Sounds like you don't even pay for chewing gum. Sounds like you're a
freeloader.

60% of the population of the U.S. is a welfare class - I am the production
class, one of the evil rich (as classified by your rulers as people that can
afford to live without welfare) that hire the middle class (but not in the
U.S. any more.) Gum is cheap where I live; I don't pay U.S. inflated retail
prices while making Walmart wages. Never will. It's all up to you. If
you're looking for more handouts, go to the Salvation Army - they have a
great selection of cold weather clothes coming in for the new American
"middle class."