I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

In article ,
says...

On 22-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

Sounds like you're the one who likes taking it up the ass...

I SOUND LIKE BAWNY FWANK??

No. Barney Frank is actually an intelligent, decent, and influential
person.

Bawny Fwank is lower on the food chanin that most politicians who are below
cockroaches. Thinking like yours is why you vote the way you do, then
bellyache about getting it up the ass again. (Like Bawny)

After her last comment you must know she is just trolling, right? I
mean, anyone with a brain and any interest knows BF is one of the most
responsible for where we are today with the bailouts and the housing
market... But the racists in his district will in fact re-elect him, no
problem.

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little