Colonel Kurtz Colonel Kurtz is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

On 22-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Use Vaseline, it's cheaper, and you don't have to vote to gain the
thrill.

you know NOTHING of technology or economics. you have never taken ANY
coursework in any of these

Coursework?? Like the asshole in the White House?

I was a supplier to the automotive industry for nearly 40 years - I watched
steel become decimated by subsidized imports authorized by Nixon, Ford and
Carter. The U.S. auto industry was overtaken by Japanese and now Korea by
first total importation, now up to 70% for Japan and 90% for Korea for
foreign content . The U.S. producers cannot ship to those countries, it's
virtually prohibited. Gone is the auto industry along with related steel,
plastics, forgings, castings, tools and dies and capital machinery. (SO?
It's a service economy!!!)

There is no "recession." there is an economic adjustment to the core
economic output. Nothing can change that except the behavior of the U.S.
consumers, and they don't appear willing. The slime you elect couldn't care
less as long as you reelect them.