Don W

Default Is 5200 or Sikaflex ok in potable water tanks

It is possible to weld plastic, but it takes some practice. I've had
good luck using a hot glue gun for sealing holes in plastic tanks. The
hot glue sticks are essentially a plastic with a low melting temperature.

If you get everything clean and dry before applying the hot glue, and
are careful, I think you will like the results. You can get a hot glue
gun at Walmart, or Home Depot. YMMV

Don W.

MMC wrote:
I wonder if a PVC welder would work for sealing holes like that?
"dg" wrote in message

Anyone know if 5200 or Sikafles type polyurethane adhesives are OK in
potable water tanks as a small hole sealer.