Califbill Califbill is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 20:19:48 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:55:45 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:19:36 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

US companies went overseas while our right wing reaganites and george
bushes didn't tax imports to level the playing field

True but you forgot the 4th Bush brother ... and the current one it
turns out.

you mean the ones who are bound by treaty obligations?

Treaties can change, they only got better for our competitors in the
90s not better for US workers.

Steel companies went out, mostly because the iron ore ran out. And the
remainder did not upgrade to efficient processes.