nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

"Colonel Kurtz" wrote in message

On 22-Sep-2010, Secular Humorist wrote:

It's flourishing overseas, shipping to the nitwits in the U.S. Should
have
done that 20 years ago instead of 3. Keep bringing it home as long as
you
can - when the U.S. reaches it last days, the Indian, Chinese and South
American market is strong and will grow. The U.S. is toast. Bravo
Foxtrot
Delta.

Gee, it's too bad we don't know the name and markets of the business you
use to screw Americans...we could help publicize it for you.

I pay for advertising, there's no such thing as "free." Just keep dragging
it home.

Sounds like you don't even pay for chewing gum. Sounds like you're a
freeloader.