I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default Throw his ass in jail!!!

In article ,
says...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message ...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 12:04:15 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message
om...
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:41:11 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Reducing the number of guns is one way to try and fix the ever growing
gun
problem we have in this country.

The real question is how you would actually do that.

Education, regulation, biometric trigger locks...

That wouldn't reduce the number of guns and trigger locks are a stupid
idea. It doesn't keep the gun from being stolen. a thief can defeat it
easily and it only gives a kid a puzzle.
Education is probably the best solution.
That used to be what the NRA did. I was an instructor for a while
myself, before it all became a "them vs us" thing.

A biometric trigger lock is not easy to defeat. Please tell us how. I'd
be
curious to know.

Education and regulation would reduce the number of guns. People should
be
required to take a class before purchasing a gun. Regulations should be
enforced and expanded to improve gun quality/safety, and special permits
should be required for certain types of weapons (some are already).

Can you share some information on these biometrics trigger locks.
I found something on fingerprint gun safes but that's not what you are
talking about

http://www.engadget.com/2007/06/13/t...t-any-caliber/

That's correct. That's not what I'm talking about. There are inventions in
the works, and I don't have the details.

While it's probably true that no trigger lock is 100% foolproof, it's also
true that most criminals who want to use a gun aren't bright enough to do
the disassembly, etc., to get it to work.

So then why did you make this statement?
And I quote Miss DeLaPlume "A biometrics trigger lock is not easy to defeat. Please tell us how. I'd be curious to know."

Well, my dear, you can find out once the in the works invention becomes a reality.

Are you a compulsive liar?

If she answers, it will be a no, but of course.... snerk. You should
know by now it is a constant tactic here to just make it up as they go
along, and change the subject (faking no comprehension of the questions)
to deflect to the next talking point.. Remember, all they are trying to
do is say it over and over again till it becomes fact in the eyes of the
dishonest and oblivious...

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little