Secular Humorist Secular Humorist is offline

Default Here comes Obamacare, just like it was planned...

On 9/20/10 5:46 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
... we will be loosing Anthem in CT and soon to a hospital near you!
Soon we will have the choice of Obamacare, or Obamacare... yeah, ain't
"change" great, hope we have some left in our pockets when this
insurrection is over in November...

http://www.courant.com/business/hc-a...hospital-0921-
20100920,0,4713953.story

We already know you are a really ignorant little ****, but even you
should realize there is no connection betweenwhat may happen at your
local hospital and the national health care program. Your locals are at
the end of a three year contract, an agreement whose expiration was set
long before Obama took office.

Your hospital has problems with several of the facilities with which it
contracts.

Perhaps if you and those like you paid your bills, your local hospital
would be in better shape, eh?