Harry Krause

Default Anyone Else Watching Hurricane Isabel?

Wayne.B wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 04:38:12 GMT, (Steven
Shelikoff) wrote:
Anyone know of a good stainless steel tubing fabricator in either the
South Jersey or Philadelphia area?

===================================

These guys are in Michigan but do a good job and ship anywhe

http://www.topsinquality.com/

They have been around a long time and my local rigger recommended them
when I needed a new bow pulpit for a Cal-34.

Steve should visit a few marinas in South Jersey where sportfishermen
hang out, and find out what shops do decent work at decent prices
building tee-tops and the like. Those shops will be able to handle his
job in their sleep.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.