*e#c *e#c is offline

Default " Little man " Tosk is bleeding heavy today.......

You let me know when you find my phone number in London. You be sure
to give me a call. Remember, I don't answer any calls from " unknown
name, and number ".

That's to make sure no bull**** solicitors get through. Are you going
to try to sell me some of your non-existent Web services?
Or maybe a subscription to your magazine..." Young Girls In Tents"?

I'll be waiting for that call, Skunky.... Don't pussy out now. I'm not
holding out much hope, seeing the Cowardly " little " twirp you

Just remember, YOU'RE number is published on the Internet. It could be
dropped at any of 100 telephone solicitation companies in the good
ole' US.