nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Throw his ass in jail!!!

wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 18:20:05 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:07:39 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Knives are designed to kill. Swords are designed to kill. Arrows are
designed to kill. It is not the object it is the intent of the user of
the object. The object just makes it easier and faster for the user to
implement his intent.

No they aren't. They're designed to cut. Some swords are ceremonial.
Arrows?
Like this: --- Seems harmless enough.

There are ceremonial guns too, what's your point?
A sword is just a weapon for killing people, good for nothing else.
You can't even say people hunt with swords.

Not for mass killing. That's the point of restricting guns or bullets.

The biggest mass murder in our history was executed with box openers.
Prior to that it was a truckload of fertilizer.

On in single acts, and they weren't the typical kind of mass killing we're
discussing. Columbine for example. That's more typical isn't it.