lost leader. lost leader. is offline

Default Liberal election tactics

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:11:42 -0400, "lost leader."
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Does that moron still think the most votes win in a US presidential
election? Or like most progressives, does he just want to change the
rules when it's convienient? Probably the former, dumb ass...

ah, so you're against democracy

yeah, i kinda figured that

Come back when you know what democracy is...

come back when you can prove the electoral college is democratic

Come back when it's not the law.. Oh yeah I forgot, you don't care about
the law, just power.... Sorry..

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little