jps jps is offline

Default Throw his ass in jail!!!

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 21:47:18 -0400, LG wrote:

jps wrote:
On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 22:39:38 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:41:01 -0700, wrote:

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:31:43 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:09:17 -0400, Secular Humorist
wrote:

A three year old is killed while playing with one of daddy's loaded guns
and you call it an accident? It was negligence at the very least. The
father should be brought up on criminal charges.

I don't disagree as I said in my last note but being devil's advocate,
would you feel the same way if the kid found the car keys and drove
the car out in front of a school bus full of handicapped kids, driven
by a pregnant woman?

The even bigger question is how does the three year old tell the
difference between your example bus and a bus filled with normal kids
being driven by a barren woman?

Given the choice, what which bus would the three year old hit?

OK I just threw in the school bus, the handicapped kids and the
pregnant woman to push as many buttons as possible but back to the
point

Would you throw a parent in jail if their kid found the car keys, got
in the car and killed themselves someone else?
It is a similar weapon, potentially deadly for whoever it hits.
There is only one kind of dead.

My point is: That this trouble with guns is so out of control that
our best answer to negligence in gun safety has us prosecuting parents
of dead kids?

WTF is wrong with this picture?

The cat is out of the bag and now we're coming up with idiotic answers
because lawmakers are too scared of the gun lobby, it's money and
political clout.

Darwinism.

You're going to use darwin to explain the death of a 3 year old?