LG[_2_] LG[_2_] is offline

Default Too bad she didn't have a gun!

jps wrote:
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:00:15 -0400, Secular Humorist
wrote:

On 9/17/10 4:56 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Sep 17, 4:50 pm, Secular wrote:

On 9/17/10 4:47 PM, jps wrote:

Could've finished off this lowlife foot odor insultor once and for
all! Damn, where's a gun when you need it!

EVERETT, Wash. (AP) - The Snohomish County prosecutors office says
that an 18-year-old Monroe woman stabbed a 19-year-old man after he
teased her that her feet smelled.

The Herald of Everett reports that the man was found by police with a
steak knife sticking out of his back, buried a few inches in. His lung
had collapsed. Officials say he'll recover from his injuries.

Charging papers say that trouble started when Dallas Amber Smith was
drinking and hanging out with friends and was challenged to do a back
flip. When she took off her shoes to do the back flip, she was teased.

Smith had no criminal history. She faces charges of second-degree
assault with a deadly weapon.

Are we sure her last name isn't...Ingersoll? :)

Don't slight Terri...she's got enough to handle putting up with that "
slug " she's married to.

There you go, insulting poor, innocent slugs again.
I agree...it must be tough being married to a total failure like
Scott...no job, unemployable, no insurance, no future, no nothing,
except an uneducated little greaseball with a vile temper and a big mouth.

Oh, I'm sure Scotty has his good qualities. Not many guys out there
that can claim a 90W mullet.

And fewer would know what that is.