nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Golf madness

Ok... I played golf yesterday afternoon... it's been ages, but I did ok
against three guys who play a lot. I scored 64 on the 9 holes and came in
third by 1 hit (he lost 3 balls in a small lake on one hole). My best first
shot was about 170 yards dead straight (with cheering from the guys) using a
#1, and I got 1 par on a par 3. Oh, and the clubs were borrowed.

Some kids had a toy sailboat on the pond, so this post is on-topic.

--
Nom=de=Plume