Secular Humorist Secular Humorist is offline

Default Throw his ass in jail!!!

On 9/16/10 6:31 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:09:17 -0400, Secular Humorist
wrote:

A three year old is killed while playing with one of daddy's loaded guns
and you call it an accident? It was negligence at the very least. The
father should be brought up on criminal charges.

I don't disagree as I said in my last note but being devil's advocate,
would you feel the same way if the kid found the car keys and drove
the car out in front of a school bus full of handicapped kids, driven
by a pregnant woman?

Nope.