Secular Humorist Secular Humorist is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

On 9/16/10 3:50 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Colonel Kurtz" wrote in message

On 13-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

China. Gee...if only I just gave them a raise, even when they were no
longer
needed. That's the Obama nation.

Sure you did. I hate to put up an ugly fact, but Bush was pres in 2005.
Yet,
you blame Obama. I wonder why. (Actually, I don't wonder.)

You probably spends hours everyday wondering what the hell your belly
button
is.

I have never blamed Obama, I have numerous times pointed out that the
moronic masses that think he's the cure are incompetent. Straightening
out
the behavior of the ignorant masses is not a presidents job any way. And
no, I couldn't care less that Obama's half black - I don't like most
white
rednecks either.

You probably spent hours every day being angry with your lot in life.

You've got to blame someone. Why not Obama?

His little business failed...so he's ****ed.