Colonel Kurtz Colonel Kurtz is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

On 13-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

China. Gee...if only I just gave them a raise, even when they were no
longer
needed. That's the Obama nation.

Sure you did. I hate to put up an ugly fact, but Bush was pres in 2005.
Yet,
you blame Obama. I wonder why. (Actually, I don't wonder.)

You probably spends hours everyday wondering what the hell your belly button
is.

I have never blamed Obama, I have numerous times pointed out that the
moronic masses that think he's the cure are incompetent. Straightening out
the behavior of the ignorant masses is not a presidents job any way. And
no, I couldn't care less that Obama's half black - I don't like most white
rednecks either.