dg

Default Halogen replacement bulb numbers for 12V spotlights ???

I bought 2 of the Harbor Freight corded lights the other day for $3.99
each as spares - but I'd still like to find a bulb - maybe I'll try a
HF bulb in it.

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:08:28 -0800, "Steve" wrote:

Just buy a new lite from Harbor Frieght. I it's not of the same quality as
your Brinkmann, then just take the bulb and battery for spares.

HF usually has them for between $9 and $12 each.

I have also found that the 110vac wallwarts go bad on all of these lights if
left plugged in for extended periods of time. (For a while I thought the
batteries were going bad, but it turned out to be the wall transformers. Now
I have a half dozen lights and only two working transformers. The 12 vdc
adaptors seem to work for ever.)

BTW. Never touch these halogen bulbs with your bare fingers. The oil from
your skill with cause the bulb to burn our prematurely. Just use a tissue.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions