Larry W4CSC

Default Halogen replacement bulb numbers for 12V spotlights ???

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:35:41 -0800, dg
wrote:

Anybody know the generic bulb number for the 12V halogen bulbs in
Brinkmann Q-Beam Max Million spotlights - they're probably all the
same in these kind of handheld lights - it looks like a big glass
peanut with 2 straight pins on the bottom.

Brinkmann wants $17 for a replacement - gotta be cheaper ways to do
this.

H3-100 is a standard auto 100W headlamp bulb. $4.97 for the GE model
at WalMart's car department. 80 ft away, in the flashlight section,
WalMart sells the Q-Beam version of the same EXACT bulb (without
calling it an H3-100) for $12.97.

What crap, eh?

I got an offbrand 12V searchlight with a huge reflector for $3 in a
thrift shop, my favorite stores...(c; The bulb was bad. The H3-100
will blister paint off a car....hee hee...

Don't think so? Put your hand in the beam!

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....