*e#c *e#c is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

On Sep 14, 12:04*pm, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:27:26 -0400, "Harry * ?"
wrote:

Speaking of soft car market. Went to get my cars oil changed at the
local
L/M dealer and didn't see a single car buying customer the whole time I
was
there.

I am on my way to the dealer to get a timing belt for my old Prelude..
That was $1000 a couple years ago(I passed). They are going to do it
for $560 today with a coupon. The parts are almost $200 and it is a
miserable job on a Prelude (there is no wheel well cover to remove,
the strut support is right there). Those boys are hungry.

I feel for them.. I thought I was gonna' have to do a waterpump on my
wifes Eclipse, even a couple guys who do work on the side wanted nothing
to do with it.. and one of them has a full setup in his garage with
lift, parts washers, presses, etc... (not that you need a press for the
job). Turned out it wasn't the pump, thank God...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Idler pulley?

Radiator At first I put a cardboard under and the dripmark suggested
pump area but the glycol was traveling down a shroud, whew! I don't
climb under cars without a lift, we lost a friend a few years back when
a car slipped off the dolly and he was alone.

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Too bad it wasn't you, Skunk Head.