*e#c *e#c is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

On Sep 14, 10:54*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:27:26 -0400, "Harry * ?"
wrote:

Speaking of soft car market. Went to get my cars oil changed at the local
L/M dealer and didn't see a single car buying customer the whole time I was
there.

I am on my way to the dealer to get a timing belt for my old Prelude.
That was $1000 a couple years ago(I passed). They are going to do it
for $560 today with a coupon. The parts are almost $200 and it is a
miserable job on a Prelude (there is no wheel well cover to remove,
the strut support is right there). Those boys are hungry.

I feel for them.. I thought I was gonna' have to do a waterpump on my
wifes Eclipse, even a couple guys who do work on the side wanted nothing
to do with it.. and one of them has a full setup in his garage with
lift, parts washers, presses, etc... (not that you need a press for the
job). Turned out it wasn't the pump, thank God...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

even a couple guys who do work on the side wanted nothing to do
with it..

That's because YOU own it, and they KNEW you would stiff them on the
bill....just like that $25,000 Hospital Bill, right Coward?